Friday, August 29, 2008

Made these....

Here is a card I made for my loving hubby Bill. I used one of my new stamps "LOVE BUG" and Romance Backgrounds (both retired I believe) that I received from Close to My Heart.

Card Stock: Prism
Ink: Versamark & Stampin' Up Ruby Red
Tools: Nesties for square and circle




Someone on my Memorybook email list stared this the link for a Halloween Paper Pinecone and I thought what the heck. Then I went and looked at it. Well I realized that it is something I have been wondering on how to do for years. I have seen them done in fabric but never ever seen the instructions on how to do them. I am so excited that I searched most of the town looking for 3" styrofoam balls.


Here are my results from the pattern. I was really excited about how it turned out. Bill even liked it. I am giving this one to my mother and will make another for me and I will be making a Christmas one as well.

Thanks for checking out my crafty things.

Amanda

No comments: