Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Couldn't sleep last night.....

Well my sleeping patterns have gotten out of sink. I am sleeping most days and up all night. Hoping to get this change very soon as I can't take it much more. Anyways, since not sleeping I do use my time to make some cards and watch a few eposides from the first season of Friday Night Lights.
Here are my efforts for last night. I had a couple of sticker sheets that I picked up at the local Buck or Two and thought they would make great cards. I also used my new nesties sets to make the cards. I recently got ovals, square and rectangle (circle was my first one). These are so much fun to use.





Thanks for checking out my cards. I had lots of fun with them last night. It is so good to be able to create and enjoy it.
Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

angelic annemarie said...

great set of cards babes - love the colours xx

Nicci said...

Wow you have been busy amanda, great cards hun
nicci
xx