Friday, August 29, 2008

Funny Story's of Oreo

I woke up the other night to a big crash and my husband yelling, "What the heck are you doing?" and then he started to laugh. Well I guess the kitty took off running around the corner from the hallway to the living room and totally trashed his food bowls and sent all his food flying. Bill was laughing so hard I thought he was going to pee his pants. The small wire frame that holds his two dishes was way over the other side of the coffee table... What a nut this kitty is!!! But we love him.


***-***-***-***-***


Oreo really loves the cat grass that I planted in on of my garden boxes so every time I go to the patio door he thinks he is getting to go outside and have a snack. He is so funny. Well today I took out the camera as well and managed to get this really cute shot of him just vegging out after a little snack of cat grass.


***-***-***-***-***

I was putting my laundry away and getting my clothes ready to go away so I had the closet door open and a couple of drawers open. Well when I turned my back to do something in the closet this is when he made his break for the drawer. He is always trying to get in but I never let him. Well today I thought perfect photo opportunity. What a monkey he is.

Oreo trying to get into my SOCK DRAWER!

Oreo in my sock drawer and trying to peek out.

Oreo hanging out.
Snuggled in for a little nap.

No comments: