Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Scrapbooking

I have been busy scrapbooking for the last week or more and there isn't enough room on my blog to share them all so I have put them at my Photo bucket so that I could share them with you mom and everyone else. Amanda's Photobucket.

I was going to bring all my layouts home to show you mom but I don't think you will be there this weekend. We shall meet in Massey on Friday but we then head to the Sault and you are staying. Oh well hopefully soon you will be able to come visit and I can show them all to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dove, I am going to check out your photo's shortly and wanted to say hi....sorry I missed your call tonight but alas I was at work...I am so disapointed that we will be down home for the week-end but at least we will get to spend Friday together.......I am so torn between making Dad happy by going away for the week-end and also being home here for you guys....gosh life is the pits at time but we have to make the best of it....it will be soooo good to see you on Friday and I can't wait....take care and have a safe trip to Massey....see you there...night night dear daughter of mine.....I love you tons...Love Mom x0x0x0x0x0x

Anonymous said...

Hey Dove, the layouts are just terrific...can't wait to see them in person......love ya and night night...Love Mom 3am and it's time for bed...have to take Pat to her first chemo treatment tomorrow so better get some rest..take care and can't wait to see you on Friday......Love Mom xoxoxoxoxoxxo