Friday, May 12, 2006

Been 10 Days......

Wow, it has been almost 10 days since I last wrote here at my blog. I can't believe how time is flying lately. They always said that when you get older that time flies but I never believed them till now. I don't really know where the last month went or even the last 4 months of 2006.

We have been busy around here lately. Bill finished off his semester of teaching and finished marking all the exams. He has his job till June 15 and then is off till August 1 when his new contract starts. Crappy 10 month contracts.....but it is a job and one that he loves.

I have been busy with my curves, physio on my sprained ankle, scrapbooking and helping a friend. There never seems enough time in the day lately. It seems you get up and it is time for bed again. I guess I should stop having a nap!!!

The weather lately has been so beautiful. Raining today but we needed it. Last weekend was crazy for the cold. Bill went to the driving range with his friend Joe and Joe's girlfriend Naomi and I went along for the fresh air and to see Joe & Naomi as I hadn't seen the in a while. We froze. I was wearing my winter jacket over my spring jacket to stay warm. But I did get some cool pics of the day.

bill and Joe talking about the different clubs.


Bill's big swing.


Last week Bill and I came home and I picked up our kitty and gave him a big hug like I do everytime I come home and notice that my black and white kitty wasn't that but black & grey. He decided to play in our fireplace in the soot and got all grey!! Well I panicked as I have beige carpart and could only image the black crap on my carpet. But luckily he didn't get any on it. I had put my basket of stuffies in front of the fireplace to that he couldn't get in well I guess he didn't let that stand in his way has he pushed it out of the way and went in.

Here is a cute pics of his adventure.
Basket knocked over in front of the fireplace. You can see the little bit of soot where his feet would have been. You can kinda see that his paws are a different colour.

Well, I shall go and short the laundry and think about supper. What to have tonight...????? Not sure but will think of something. Have a good one!

No comments: