Today was mine and Leslie's first official workout at Curves. It was lots of fun. We had instructors with us for the first time around to make sure that we were using the machines right. I did good and keep up. I can't wait to get into a routine and go my three times aweek. It will be good for me. So, far my body isn't sore but I am hoping that it won't hurt to much tomorrow morning when I get up. But the nice thing is that the workout today was a fast one and it won't have to be a fast one for the first while till I get used to the machines. yeah i don't like pain!!
Leslie is a friend that I have meet here in North Bay and she owns the Scrapbooking Store here in town. I have also meet many other gals. One is Danielle and she is an amazing scrapbooker and she has her own BLOG and she is the one that made me think that I could create on to. Then there is Natiele and she sells Stampin' Up stamps and that is so much fun!! I will have to have her do a party for me! Then there is Melanie and she is funny!! Can't wait to meet her 4 year old twins. Well, I think I am off to figure out some of the other cool things that I can do with my BLOG. Still learning but I guess we are all still LEARNING everyday.
Friday, April 28, 2006
First Workout
Well today we woke up to frost on the cars. So I had to scrape off the windows before I could get in the car and drive away. I thought it was gone the cold and snow but I guess not!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well Dove, we have been chatting on MSN for a long time, almost an hour and a half now, it's been great.......we have so much fun laughing and chatting..I love your Blog and I can just imagine all the great things you will be doing with it in the future....I look forward to checking back often to see what you have done...I will say night night again now and talk to you tomorrow...Love you tons...night to Bill and Oreo too...my little Grandkitty.....hehehehe Love Mom
Oh my Amanda! I am so HAPPY we joined Curves!!! I thought my body was going to die on Saturday though hahahahaha ooo those aching muscles!
Post a Comment