Here are my layouts from today:

Moving Day
When we left Sudbury

Our Garden in Boxes while we lived
in Sudbury
Self Portraits taken by me!We didn't do to much else today but get milk and bread. We rented two movies, Get Shorty and Be Cool. Get Shorty was good and funny! We are going to watch Be Cool later on today.
Right now chatty with my mom on MSN. Love Love MSN as it is free for chatting as long as we like. We have even had tea over MSN in the morning.
Well, I wanted to brag about my mother, she just finished for canvasing for the Cancer Society and this is her 19th year in a row doing this. It is so amazing will all the stuff my mother does that she can still find time to do this for a very worthy society!! Just had to share. I wonder if she bet her last year total......I guess I should ask.
Good night to all and have a great day!!!
1 comment:
Wonderful to hear your Mom canvases for the Cancer Society. This is my first year. Our youngest, Scott, came with me.
Your layouts are fantastic!!!! I luv the last 2-pager!! TFS :)
Post a Comment