The last few days I have gotten my sleeping out of schedule so I have been staying up really late so I have put myself to work and have created some Christmas cards. Trying to get ahead of things.
***************************************
Here are a few cross stitch cards that I have done.
The cross stitch part of these cards I have been working on since about the second week of August and have a few more to put together.
The cross stitch part of these cards I have been working on since about the second week of August and have a few more to put together.





***************************************
Here are some other kinds of cards:
These 4 cards are me with a Sugar Nellie. They are so cute and easy to colour with my water colours.
These 4 cards are me with a Sugar Nellie. They are so cute and easy to colour with my water colours.



This little Bear is called Popcorn the Bear. He is really cute and the CD's are really neat and have lots of fun things to do with the Popcorn the Bear imagines.
***************************************
Stamp is from Stamping Bella.It is so cute as it reminds me of a Christmas Ornament that I have made and hang on my tree.
***************************************
Thanks so much for checking out my cards. They have been fun making.

1 comment:
Great to see you posting Amanda, your cards are all lovely, the stitched ones must have taken you ages and I love all the stamped cards too
sue
Post a Comment