Bill's 30th birthday Balloons:
I took him balloons to work the day before his birhday as he didn't plan to be there all day on his birthday and I didn't think it would give me enough time to get them to him with making his cake and all that jazz. He was so excited as he said that no one has ever given him balloons before. He is so cute!
It is so much fun going over to the Dollars Store and picking out the balloons and getting the right colours that matched. And of all things they will blow them up right there in the store for ya. How cool is that!
HERE IS THE BIRTHDAY BOY!
For Bill's birthday I got him some Star Wars Lego and Star Wars Lego Game for Play Station. Plus I got him the Final Fantsy 10 game for Play Station 2 that he wanted to. Bill hates when he gets practical gifts so this I did well and didn't get him anything practical. He love it all and was so excited that he didn't even want to go to work. But he did manage to get a couple of minutes before his had to go to make up on of the three sets that I got him.
But he did manage to get this set built before leaving for work. Storm Troppers. We had rented the Star Wars Lego 2 game and were having so much fun with it that I thought it would be funny to give him Star Wars legos for his birthday. And it turned out he has been thinking about how cool it would be to start to collect some of the Lego sets. Am I a good wife or what??????
Here is the funny looking cake that I made for him. It was one of those days when everything could go wrong did go wrong. I didn't have enough eggs, so had to go to the store, then the eggs I did have were out of date, I hurt myself with a knife...etc etc....but it all turned out in the end.
Bill got phone calls from his parents and my parents wishing him a great day!
All in all it was a great day and I think Bill really enjoyed himself.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Bill!!
Leslie & Rick :)
Post a Comment