Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oreo my Silly kitty......

Lately Oreo has been so funny......he likes to get into everything.


Photo #1:
Mr. Oreo in my puzzle box. I had just finished doing the puzzle on the card table in the living room while watching tv. He decided he wanted to join in on the fun and jumped up on the table, sniffed a bit of the puzzle and then spotted the empty box about his size......and the rest can be seen in this cute photo.


Photo #2:
Today I finally decided that was enough and it was time and no matter how much pain I was in, I was getting the Christmas stuff packed away.
Oreo decided he would help and got up on the two rubber maid tubs for the Christmas decorations and where he spotted the box I was filling at the time with ornaments and walk ever so casually into the box and layed down. Of course I ran for the camera.


Photo #3:
As I was taking a couple of photos he decides to sit up in the box so that he could see what was going on. It was just so so cute to see his little paws and his tailed all curled up around them.


So today's lesson is don't have an empty box or basket around when you have a kitty as they just love to spot it and curl up in it. But the best thing is that no matter what he does, Oreo will aways put a smile on my face.

No comments: