Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas

Wow it sure has been a while since writing last. I keep saying I am going to do better and I don't.

Lots has happened since the last time I wrote.

A+* Bill's is doing well in his job. This semester is almost done and I think he is so looking forward to the Christmas break. He had a good semester and didn't have that many students fail his class so I think that makes him a good teacher. I even got to help him do some marking this semester and there so was much of it. Bill even got me flowers as a thank you.

Kitty 4* Oreo our silly little cat is doing well. He is so funny and keeps us on our toes.

* Me I have been busy doing this and that. Scrapbooking, playing on the computer, house work, and much more but who can remember it all.

Scrapbooking* Starting in January I will on a regular bases be helping out at my local scrapbooking store as an employee. I am so excited! It is going to be a steady small imcome for me but will so help us out. It will be nice to have a bit extra each month.

* I throw out my back about two weeks ago and boy was it painful. I was feeling better over the weekend and got crazy on Monday trying to do laundry and boy is it sore again. I went to the doctor today and he says I have torn something back there. YUCKY!!!! Now I need to go to a chiropator and also get some phsio on it. First apointment on Thursday.

Cookies* Last Friday I did a cookie exchange with the gals I have meet at the scrapbooking store and we did a small recipe book of the recipes that everyone share and boy did it ever turn out cute. I will have to take pics and share it with everyone.

Scrapbooking* I did a class last week at the scrapbooking store for the first time in a long time. And we made a small book that you can keep track of birthdays and aniversaries for the whole year. It is so cute. Another that I need to take pics of.

Tree* Well my house is decorated for the Christmas season. It is so festive in here that the my neighbour keeps telling me it is. I didn't put up all my decoration this year as my back was so sore but did manage a lot. That is ok as next year I can put everything.


Well it is late so I should get to sleep. We have lots to do today to get ready to go home for the holidays.

Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas

Holly and Holly

I hope Santa is good to you!

Santa's Sleigh

1 comment:

Danielle said...

sounds like you've had a great December!!!! :)