Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Long Weekend & New Van

Well it has been a long time since writing so I will start back with after long weekend. We had a good time at home over the long weekend. The weekend started out on a sad note as we buried my great Aunt that died back in March. But it nice to know that she is save and up in heaven and happy now. While we were in Massey for that we got to visited with family that we hadn't seen in awhile and got to eat lots!!!

Then we headed to the Sault and stayed with my in-laws and had a nice visit with them. On Saturday we went for ride in my brother in-law Jim jeep. The wind was blowing in our hair and it was cold but we had fun!!!






One of the reason for heading home this weekend was that we were to get the van. My in-laws bought a new truck and afforded us the van as we could use a second vehicle. It will be great as the van has a trailer hitch on it and has air and more. Plus, we will have lots of room to bring stuff back and forth from the Sault.

I came back though on the Monday and stopped in Massey to visit with my parents, brother, uncle and cousins. We had fish fry as the boys were out fishing when I got there. It was so good as i was my first fish fry of the year. We had the fish fry at the hunting camp and it made it fun. got to take my brother 4 wheeler for a ride to. he said not the get it stuck, so I thought ok.......I didn't realize that with all the rain we got that the field was all mud!!!!! But I didn't get it stuck as I like to drive a bit fast and it kepted me from getting stuck in the mud!!!! What fun!!! My pants were really muddy but it was so so worth it.

No comments: